Representing decades of experience and countless innovations, the Swift Elegance offers an exquisitely refined touring experience that is second to none.
2019 is no exception; the Elegance comes with New SMART 3 construction – the third generation of totally timberless SMART caravan construction featuring a Newrevolutionary floor construction and a lifetime water ingress warranty (subject to T&Cs).
A New sweeping, aerodynamic front panel, incorporates triple flush fitting opening windows and a New panoramic sunroof design. Stylish graphics, premium jockey wheel, bright LED road lighting and rear view camera are just some of the finishing exterior touches.
The expanded eight model range including three twin axle layouts, are all lavishly appointed and perfectly proportioned.
The luxurious interior is immaculately designed and cleverly detailed. You can create the perfect ambience thanks to the positioning and versatility of the energy efficient LED’s, from front pillar lights to dimmable spots and New illuminated pelmets above side windows.
New ‘Darwin’ soft furnishings give a fresh look with contrasting woven and soft velvety textures. There is also a sumptuous leather option.
The New domestic style kitchen is fitted with an innovative scratch resistant FENIX NTM®worktop, soft close drawers and doors, illuminated kitchen splashback and Dometic appliances including a high performance oven and a spacious tall fridge in most models.
Fixed beds are topped with the ultra-comfortable Duvalay Duvalite mattress, exclusive as standard equipment to Swift.
Engineered to excite, the Swift Elegance enjoys an enviable reputation as one of the finest all season tourers around and a true, no compromise, home from home.
Well placed power, USB, and audio interfaces cater for your entertainment devices and a redesign of the front chest now features a soft close drawer with concealed drawer inside. The list goes on with luxury Alde central heating and clever New design features in the well equipped washrooms, which all come with an Alde radiator.
Boosting specification levels further is the enhanced Swift Command control system with New larger 7″, easier to use, LCD colour touchscreen control panel with improved functionality and app interface, featuring New integrated DAB and FM radio tuning and sound setting control. The option to subscribe to a pre-installed Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker provides added protection.
- European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety regulations
- EN1645 Grade 3 classification for heating and thermal insulation
- Overall body width 2.26m/7’5″
- AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle
- New SMART 3 construction – the third generation of totally timberless SMART caravan construction featuring a New revolutionary floor construction and comes with a lifetime water ingress warranty*;
- Strong, moisture proof ‘PURe’ Polyurethane timberless framed bodyshell with polystyrene insulation core (22mm in sidewalls, 28mm in roof)
- Robust GRP inner and outer balanced side walls
- New 45mm ‘sandwich’ floor construction with GRP inner and outer skins, and engineered structural foam core
- SRIM corner jointing system
- Hail resistant exterior GRP roof, fully bonded for extra strength and flatness
- New sweeping front panel in GRP with completely sleek, triple flush fitting opening window design and LED front marker lights
- Full height GRP rear panel with exclusive LED rear light clusters, LED high level marker and brake light which provide better visibility in poor weather
- New streamlined aerodynamic profile with New panoramic sunroof design
- Stylish graphics scheme
- LED side marker running lights
- Chrome effect two part grab handles to front and rear
- Wide access gas locker door with single lever three point locking
- Fully double-glazed opening windows (no single-glazed cold areas)
- Surface mounted impact resistant skirt system
- Semi-recessed body colour awning rail both sides
- External service doors (access under nearside front bed and fixed beds)
- Heavy duty corner steadies
- Rear view camera for improved all round vision
- ‘Edge’ alloy wheels
- High tyre rating – a load margin is included in the tyre specifications
- Spare wheel on underslung carrier
- New premium jockey wheel
- 13-pin ‘Jaeger’ 12V car connector
- Shock absorbers for a smoother towing experience
- AL-KO Euro overrun device with two-way assisted handbrake
- AL-KO side-mounted jacking point and jack
- AL-KO carabiner breakaway cable
- Step-on hitch cover for easy cleaning of front windows
- Bulkhead mounted regulator suitable for use with either propane or butane bottles
- LED awning light
- Key fob control for LED awning light
- Flush fitting one piece exterior door with magnetic stay, interior moulded liner, window with blind and bin
- Aerial point in battery box for portable satellite dish connection
- Exterior access battery box with mains electric inlet (battery not included)
- BBQ point
- External 230V socket
- External cold water shower point
- Entrance step
- Fixing bars for optional Thule rear mounted cycle rack
* Subject to terms and conditions – for details see swiftgroup.co.uk/owners/warranty
Safety & Security
- Swift Command Tracker, a Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker pre-installed as part of Swift Command system (subject to annual subscription)
- Convenient one-key high security locks
- AL-KO ATC trailer stability control fitted as standard
- Passive infra-red alarm system with tilt sensor and key fob operation
- AKS 3004 stabiliser
- AL-KO Secure wheel lock(s)
- Smoke alarm
- Carbon monoxide detector
- CRiS identity number labels on windows and caravan chassis
- VIN CHIPTM identification system concealed within construction to deter theft and aid quick recovery
Exclusive Connect Direct online account with direct access to Swift